Old Town Hall
Wilton’s Old Town Hall, located at 69 Ridgefield Road, is a charming, intimate venue, perfect for event rentals such as parties, receptions, showers, weddings, rehearsal dinners, workshops, business meetings, memorial services, lectures, and classes. The Colonial style building, circa 1832, is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and is nestled in a beautifully landscaped site opposite the landmark Wilton Congregational Church. Owned by the Town of Wilton, the Wilton Garden Club acts as caretaker and rental agent for Old Town Hall.
- Intimate and elegant setting
- Tasteful, historically appropriate décor
- Air conditioned and heated
- Completely renovated new kitchen (2016) and two bathrooms
- Windows can be darkened for media presentations
- Ample parking behind building
- Accommodates 53 people seated banquet style, 72 seated lecture style, or 114 people standing
- Ten 6’ tables and 72 chairs available for use
- Conveniently located near Route 7, Wilton Center and Metro North train station
For rental fees, rules, and conditions of rental,
please refer to the Rental Agreement for Old Town Hall.
Providing Community Service, Education, Horticulture,
Conservation and Artistry